Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tune In!

My sister Mary (guest blogger at TAND,) is making her second appearance on big Fox News tomorrow!

She will be doing an interview at 8:45 am Eastern/7:45 am Central time on "Fox and Friends" for her latest idea "Gipper's List". www.gipperslist.com

The Fox folks heard about this idea to "Buy Conservative" and contacted her. Hopefully this helps the new site continue to grow.

Mary isn't one of the most creative people I know, she is the most creative person I know. She really should be making about a mil a year as a paid political speechwriter and marketing strategist. I'm proud of her!

3 comments:

Jim said...

You should record the interview and post it on youtube if there isn't a way to link directly to some Fox webpage. I'd do it but I don't have cable TV. The easiest way would probably just be to aim a video camera (or digital camera in video mode) at the TV (with the risk of kids making sounds in the background), but if you have Tivo I think you can transfer it to your PC and then edit/upload.

Sheila said...

Thanks Jim- will try to do this!

Mary said...

Great suggestion, Jim. And if you have any tips on how to lose 10 lbs in 10 hours, I'll take them.