Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brotherhood of Man

After seeing this picture, watching the ongoing news coverage of the "Summit" between Professor Gates and Office Crowley...






and reading that Gates and cop Crowley are related by way of Irish roots, I have been dancing and singing around the house...one great song, from one great show "How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying"....







Boy that one builds....and the lyrics? Brilliant!


One man may seem incompetent,
Another not make sense,
While others look like quite a waste
Of company expense.

They need a brother's leadership,
So please don't do them in.
Remember mediocrity is not a mortal sin!


I'm so happy right now, I've forgotten about all the worries of the day! Cap and Trade? Being Taxed into submission? Government-Run Healthcare?-- WHO CARES??

4 comments:

Cool Gal said...

Is this his way of saying, "I'm sorry?"

I just don't get any of it.

What a bunch of fools!

Preppy 101 said...

Yes, I had to include that "meeting" {using that term loosely for sure} in my post today. I don't usually get into my political views, but I just couldn't resist. Ridiculous.

BATS RIGHT, THROWS RIGHT said...

This must be the first meeting Plugs Biden has sat in on in months. He's an interesting choice to have join a pow-wow over race. Did he bring up the Asian-Indian immigrants who have taken over all the Dunkin' Donuts? I can see Biden telling Gates that's he's the second "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."



Whatever was discussed, in the end they "agreed to disagree." In other words, the meeting was a failure.

Goose said...

Please, somebody, gag me with a spoon.

Obama, what an idiot, inviting someone over he offended. If that was the precedent, the whole White House lawn would have to be open 24by 7 as a beer garden...