Sunday, May 24, 2009

Moving to the Left Won't Win Us One Vote

Colin Powell still thinks he's a Republican and I don't get it....

He was on "Face the Nation" this morning and said that he supported Obama because he was "the most qualified to lead". More qualified than your fellow moderate and Republican critic John McCain? Come on. I mean- what Republican would have earned your support over Obama in 2008?

Hey Colin- newsflash- you can't wholeheartedly endorse the most liberal Senator in Washington and still be a Republican. You can't say that someone should be our President- someone who doesn't share one iota of our platform- and then say you're still a Republican.

Why would you want to be in our party anyway when you obviously have so much disdain for the base? It doesn't make sense.

2 comments:

Preppy 101 said...

I saw him. I used to really like him. Not so much now. He doesn't know what he is, I don't think.

Cool Gal said...

He's a democrat. Period.