Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Back

Well it's been 12 days since the boys were born and I'm back to blogging. God bless Sarah Palin for being able to have a kid and be back at the Governor's desk within a few days....not me folks. As Mary said- the whole thing was kind of dramatic- I was in the ICU (just for a day or so)- and my mom came in and said I was asking about one of Obama's latest policies while on my 7th blood transfusion. I think this confirms one thing....that I am....well....nuts.

Thanks to my sister Mary for blogging- she'll have guest access to post whenever the mood strikes- I enjoyed reading all of her pieces- didn't you?

I'm going to cheat with my first few posts and just point you to things I've been reading while laid up. Little sleep isn't the best for a blogging brain- but I promise some deeper stuff soon.

I'm so happy about the beautiful- perfect weather. Sunny and 60's- my absolute favorite.

I'm excited about having two little boys too- the final names?

Michael Todd Kihne and Thomas Reagan Kihne :)

Mike is on his Boppy pillow right next to me- the tapping of keys may become a familiar sound to my little guys.

4 comments:

Cool Gal said...

Welcome back, Sheila. Glad you're feeling better.

Congrats...great names! :)

Jim said...

Yes, welcome back and congrats again on adding another matching set to your collection ;)

I'm glad you resisted the rising star of the baby names chart.

raisingmykidsright said...

So great to have you back! (And yes, your sister was a fabulous fill-in!)
Like I said in my card, not only do the girls need you, and now the boys, but what would the GOP do without you?
Wishing you all the best!

liz said...

So glad you're back - and 12 days in is very impressive!