Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorority Girl

Buddy K. recommended an excellent movie that we saw recently- it's called "The House Bunny".

It was really cute and if you go in with low expectations, you'll like it. Now I realize I made a minor exception to my liberal celebrity boycott because Rumor Willis is in it- but I didn't know!
I liked the plot of a washed-up Playboy Bunny becoming a House Mother for a loser sorority --it's a modern-day "Revenge of the Nerds" and Anna Faris was a great comedic actress....but mostly it reminded me of my sorority days- ah, glory days...

Here's a party pic I dug up.

Now that's how you wear a tux:

And here's my freshman (1991) composite picture- Look at that hair! It looks like an animal crawled on top of my head and died. (I had a bangless bob by December!)




4 comments:

liz said...

You guys are the bees knees! You look the same today as you did in college. What a cute couple.

Cool Gal said...

Cute, cute couple.

raisingmykidsright said...

Love he hair! I forgot about those photos where they made us wear the black drape!

Mary said...

Remember that guy who saw your long hair and said "F-n Rapunzal." You bobbed shortly thereafter.