Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Musical Torture

Fox News reports that the military has used a song by "Nine Inch Nails" to "break" inmates at Guantanamo.

Todd is a fan of "NIN"- his mild mannered persona gives way to a love of some- shall we say-very intense music. I can attest to the fact that some of the songs could very possibly drive you crazy.

I'm pretty much R&B and Easy Listening all the way, so we constantly rib each other about our musical tastes.

But here's one song that we can both agree would be the best way to torture us if played over and over and over again. I've heard it several times now out Christmas shopping and every time it comes on at the stores I say out loud "please no!"



P.S. This has to be the worst variety show number in the history of variety shows

3 comments:

Ginny said...

i heard the barney song was on the playlist too.

but indeed jessica and nick were not a good reality show. making fun of jessica was the only good part about them.

liz said...

I don't know...I think "Christmas Shoes" is a strong contender for musical torture.

Sheila said...

Oh- I had to youtube "Christmas Shoes" it is horrid. Horrid indeed!