Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Movin On Up

Rush was talking about Obama's Hawaiian vacation- excuse me- he's renting a $9 Million home???? If this were a Republican in such an uncertain economic time, you'd never hear the end of it.

The beaches in Hawaii, including Kailua Beach where the Obamas are staying, are all public, meaning keeping his family vacation private is almost impossible.

As Rush commented- this is totally planned P.R. so that the photogs could get lots of shots of PEBO.

I really can't stand this guy.

2 comments:

Goose said...

I guess "shifty" is the word I would use for PEBO. I love this release of their "internal" inquiry using their own OotPEBO lawyer. I wonder if an independent counsel would have the same report? It's like having your mother say that her precious little Johnny could never get into any trouble. What a whitewashing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/
2008/12/23/report-obamas-aide
-spoke-blagojevich/

Cool Gal said...

Can't stand him, either!

I don't trust him at all. Isn't he from the most corrupt state in the union?

I'm still waiting for something to come out on him and Blag. I just don't buy any of it.