Saturday, November 1, 2008

Vicious

I went to google a picture of Trig Palin in his elephant costume- thought it would be cute to post.

here's what I found instead at Wonkette:

Little baby Trig must be so glad he wasn’t aborted for this, his first Halloween, because his parents dressed him up like a political party symbol to be carried around at snarling political events. Aww. Isn’t life just grand?

I don't even have words. Making fun of a candidate's child? Making fun of a little kid on Halloween? Making fun of a developmentally disabled baby?

I don't know man, I don't know.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've seen Trig being made of several times and each time it has literally made me sick to my stomach. The worst part about Karma is I may not be around to see the offenders get their's but I trust that they will. Sick.