Monday, November 24, 2008

My Weekend

Todd and I took the girls to the EPHS Production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" to see our babysitter perform. I've never been a fan of Andrew Lloyd Weber -and I'm still not- it was an ambitious production that only a school the size of EP could pull off. The leads were highly talented, the costumes fantastic and it was an enjoyable afternoon. Joseph himself was especially good. Jane and Kathleen ran up to him afterward and hugged him. He was a sweet guy.

I saw Congressman-elect Erik Paulsen- who was there to watch his daughter. We chatted a bit as I hadn't seen him after the election.

Then we went to dinner in Wayzata and we saw outgoing Congressman Jim Ramstad. My friend B. said that I was right- politics seems to follow me wherever I go.

Todd got up Christmas lights on Sunday. Bring on the Holidays!

No comments: