Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Poor Hillary

I just watched Hillary's speech- loved the orange suit. I seriously can't belive that the Obamas are trying to "handle" the Clintons. Telling Bill what he can and can't talk about? That (to Democrats) would be like telling Ronald Reagan what he could talk about in 1988. They are both gifted orators...I don't get it. They are screwing this thing up.

You know it's funny- of my female Democrat friends and acquaintances I've been informally polling them on their vote. I've been asking my family members to do the same. Female Teachers, nurses, social workers-- all like Obama. But any of my liberal friends who have worked in corporate jobs- loved Hillary and they don't plan on voting for Obama. Interesting.

This is all I could think of....



No comments: