Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Activist Next Door helps the DFL candidate

Since Jerry Pitzrick's website has been up, it's only offered an email way in which to contact him with questions. I'm happy to see that the Pitzrick team took my suggestion- made on Gavin Sullivan's blog earlier this week- to add his phone number. I usually find email communication preferable, but I had to call him that afternoon in order to confirm that he was speaking that night and that I was welcome to come. Etiquette is important when you're a Republican activist.



I had to look up his number in the phonebook in order to reach him, as it wasn't online. I couldn't find his home number, so I called his business number.



I don't expect to see a "thank you" for my suggestion, but I'm happy to see he's following Jenifer Loon's lead by providing his phone number to voters.



Here's the Pitzrick homepage before Tuesday afternoon:





















And after Tuesday afternoon:








2 comments:

Mary said...

I think it is very nice of you to help him with the brilliant suggestion that he put his contact information on hiw website. I'm going to write that one down.

I must say, in all fairness, I really like his sportcoat and shirt. I love that "Maine" look. The look that Rudy B does so admirably.

Sheila said...

You are right! Very LL Bean- I agree, it's a good look for him.